Refer a friend scheme
Be part of our exciting new Refer a Friend Reward Scheme and earn up to £750.
If you are a foster carer you will know how personally rewarding it is to help shape a child’s future during times when their birth family are unable to.
So if you have friends or family members who you think would also make great foster carers, why don’t you tell them about our fantastic Refer a Friend Reward Scheme?
Here is how it works.
1. Share the good news with people you might make good foster carers
Tell your friends or relatives about how rewarding it is to be a foster carer in the Shared Services and why you think that they would make such a great candidate.
Please make sure you only refer people who meet the basic criteria:
- they need to be over 21
- live permanently in the UK
- live within the M25 or are willing to foster long-term
- would pass a criminal record check (enhanced DBS check)
- have a spare room (unless fostering babies or very young children)
2. Ask the person you have nominated to contact us
We'll organise an initial discussion with them and if successful, they will be offered an initial home visit.
The person you are referring will also need to give your name to the assessing worker so that you can receive your Refer a Friend reward.
Lines are open Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM and 5 PM.
Limits and exclusions apply. We reserve the right to withdraw this incentive without notification. All decisions are at the discretion of the 3 local authorities.